Thursday, February 19, 2015

A Puzzling Post: Germs and Sneezing and Snot, Oh My!

A bout with the a nasty cold kept me down for a few days and feeling like I wanted to be down for a few more.  I'm on the road to recovery now, but my head's too stuffed up to think clearly and write a post.  Instead, we'll play a little game.  

Can you name these ten items associated with the cold and flu season?


There's no prize except I promise not to visit you and spread the fun.  I'll hide comments for a day or two so you can't peek at anyone's answers.


UPDATE:  The correct answers are  Alka-Seltzer Plus, Ny-quil, Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup, Ricola cough drops, Kleenex (or any tissue), Mucinex, Vicks Vapor-rub, thermometer, humidifier, Tylenol.

The Campbells soup seemed to stump the most people.  Lisa (who's answers i seem to have lost) got all but that one.  Teri, who emailed me her answers, and Peggy were right behind with 8 out of 10 correct.

Thanks for playing.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - forgot to hide comments. Lisa answered 9 out of 10 correctly. I'll restore her answers after everyone else has had a chance to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alia seltzer cold, NyQuil, I'm guessinf Robitussin cough medicine, Ricola cough drops, tissues, mucinex, thera flu,thermometer, neti pot and Tylenol

    ReplyDelete